FULLY EQUIPPED AND COMFORTABLE
SURVIVAL KIT FOR THE SELF-CONTAINED
Our eco sensitive, sustainable cabin and cottage, Bimbul and Serenity, are totally self-contained - as is best when the nearest shop at Beaudesert is nearly forty minutes away. Such is life at the wilderness end of Lamington National Park.
The only items you need bring with you are your own food and beverages.
- Electric or Gas Cooktop
- Roomy Refrigerator and Freezer
- Wood fired oven incorporated into a fireplace
- Kitchen utensils
- To help you Disconnect: No TV, no phone or Internet
CABIN COMFORTS INCLUDE
- King size bed can be made into two singles
- Bath robes (for winter)
- Goose down pillows
- All linen and towels
- Beach towels and chairs
- A bluetooth connected speaker for your own music device
- Olive Oil, Balsamic Vineger, other kitchen spices
- A range of herbal and other teas.
- Toiletries by Corinne of Handmade Naturals
- Beautiful forest, pristine creek, wilderness, stars and silence